eBook - The Book of Joy
Lasting Happiness in a Changing World
- Sejarah Dunia Julius Caesar & RomawiHarga sebelum Rp. 45.000 Special Price Rp. 27.000SALE 40%
- The Angry Birds Movie Activity BookHarga sebelum Rp. 67.500 Special Price Rp. 50.625SALE 25%
- Snow White and the Seven DwarfsHarga sebelum Rp. 67.500 Special Price Rp. 50.625SALE 25%
- Hello Kitty Adding Up and Taking AwayHarga sebelum Rp. 45.000 Special Price Rp. 33.750SALE 25%Habis
- Disney Sofia the First - Substracting Learning WorkbookHarga sebelum Rp. 75.000 Special Price Rp. 56.250SALE 25%Habis
- Disney Sofia the First - Adding Learning WorkbookHarga sebelum Rp. 75.000 Special Price Rp. 56.250SALE 25%
- Subtraction- beginner's Wipe-cleanHarga sebelum Rp. 67.500 Special Price Rp. 50.625SALE 25%Habis
- The Gingerbread ManHarga sebelum Rp. 67.500 Special Price Rp. 50.625SALE 25%
- Adding and Subtracting - Sticker Workbook to make homework funHarga sebelum Rp. 45.000 Special Price Rp. 33.750SALE 25%
- Bigger Isn't Always BetterHarga sebelum Rp. 50.000 Special Price Rp. 24.500SALE 51%
- Franchising The Most Practical and Excellent Way of SucceedingHarga sebelum Rp. 58.000 Special Price Rp. 12.300SALE 79%
- It's Not What You Say... It's What youHarga sebelum Rp. 55.000 Special Price Rp. 32.700SALE 41%
- Panduan Pakar untuk Menyelesaikan Segala Urusan dengan CepatHarga sebelum Rp. 50.000 Special Price Rp. 35.000SALE 30%
- Workbook Times Tables - Wipe Clean WorkbookHarga sebelum Rp. 75.000 Special Price Rp. 56.250SALE 25%
- Business is FUN - Best SellerHarga sebelum Rp. 145.000 Special Price Rp. 78.400SALE 46%
- Extreme Productivity - 39 Cara Logis Meningkatkan Produktivitas DiriHarga sebelum Rp. 40.000 Special Price Rp. 24.500SALE 39%
- Untuk Apa Aku Ada Didunia Ini : The Purpose Driven LifeHarga sebelum Rp. 76.000 Special Price Rp. 74.500SALE 2%
The Book of Joy
Publisher : Avery
Author : Dalai Lama with Desmond Tutu, Douglas Carlton Abrams
Pages : 240
Nobel Peace Prize Laureates His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu have survived more than fifty years of exile and the soul-crushing violence of oppression. Despite their hardships—or, as they would say, because of them—they are two of the most joyful people on the planet.
In April 2015, Archbishop Tutu traveled to the Dalai Lama's home in Dharamsala, India, to celebrate His Holiness's eightieth birthday and to create what they hoped would be a gift for others. They looked back on their long lives to answer a single burning question: How do we find joy in the face of life's inevitable suffering?
They traded intimate stories, teased each other continually, and shared their spiritual practices. By the end of a week filled with laughter and punctuated with tears, these two global heroes had stared into the abyss and despair of our time and revealed how to live a life brimming with joy.
This book offers us a rare opportunity to experience their astonishing and unprecendented week together, from the first embrace to the final good-bye.
We get to listen as they explore the Nature of True Joy and confront each of the Obstacles of Joy—from fear, stress, and anger to grief, illness, and death. They then offer us the Eight Pillars of Joy, which provide the foundation for lasting happiness. Throughout, they include stories, wisdom, and science. Finally, they share their daily Joy Practices that anchor their own emotional and spiritual lives.
The Archbishop has never claimed sainthood, and the Dalai Lama considers himself a simple monk. In this unique collaboration, they offer us the reflection of real lives filled with pain and turmoil in the midst of which they have been able to discover a level of peace, of courage, and of joy to which we can all aspire in our own lives.
|Penulis||Dalai Lama with Desmond Tutu, Douglas Carlton Abrams|