eBook - Steal Like an Artist
10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- Detox WaterRp. 45.000
- Perangi Stroke Dengan Menu Sehat Setiap HariRp. 35.000
- Oxford Leaner's Pocket DictionaryRp. 25.000
- Sejarah Dunia Julius Caesar & RomawiRp. 45.000
- Snow White and the Seven DwarfsRp. 67.500
- Bigger Isn't Always BetterRp. 50.000
- IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY... IT'S WHAT YOU DORp. 55.000
- Business is FUN - Best SellerRp. 145.000
- Buku Sakti SEO WordPress dan JoomlaRp. 66.800
- ABC's of Getting Out of Debt - Rich Dad's AdvisorsHarga sebelum Rp. 185.000 Special Price Rp. 39.200SALE 79%
- Kuasa Doa ProfetikRp. 85.000
- Kuasa Supranatural AllahRp. 80.000
- Ketika Bulan seperti DarahRp. 70.000
Steal Like an Artist 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
Publisher : Workman Publishing
Author : Austin Kleon
Pages : 161
You don’t need to be a genius, you just need to be yourself. That’s the message from Austin Kleon, a young writer and artist who knows that creativity is everywhere, creativity is for everyone. A manifesto for the digital age, Steal Like an Artist is a guide whose positive message, graphic look and illustrations, exercises, and examples will put readers directly in touch with their artistic side.
When Mr. Kleon was asked to address college students in upstate New York, he shaped his speech around the ten things he wished someone had told him when he was starting out. The talk went viral, and its author dug deeper into his own ideas to create Steal Like an Artist, the book. The result is inspiring, hip, original, practical, and entertaining. And filled with new truths about creativity: Nothing is original, so embrace influence, collect ideas, and remix and re-imagine to discover your own path. Follow your interests wherever they take you. Stay smart, stay out of debt, and risk being boring—the creative you will need to make room to be wild and daring in your imagination.
In this book, you'll learn:
- Steal like an artist.
- Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started.
- Write the book you want to read.
- Use your hands.
- Side projects and hobbies are important.
- The secret: do good work and share it with people.
- Geography is no longer our master.
- Be nice. (The world is a small town.)
- Be boring. (It’s the only way to get work done.)
- Creativity is subtraction.