eBook - Skin Cleanse The Simple, All-Natural Program
Skin Cleanse helps readers diagnose and understand the underlying causes of their individual skin problems and offers all-natural recipes—using inexpensive ingredients that can be found at the grocery store to treat them effectively.
- Detox WaterRp. 45.000
- Perangi Stroke Dengan Menu Sehat Setiap HariRp. 35.000
- DVD - How to Have A Winning YearRp. 78.000
- Oxford Leaner's Pocket DictionaryRp. 25.000
- Sejarah Dunia Julius Caesar & RomawiRp. 45.000
- The Angry Birds Movie Activity BookRp. 67.500
- Snow White and the Seven DwarfsRp. 67.500
- Hello Kitty Adding Up and Taking AwayRp. 45.000Habis
- Disney Sofia the First - Substracting Learning WorkbookRp. 75.000Habis
- Subtraction- beginner's Wipe-cleanRp. 67.500Habis
- The Gingerbread ManRp. 67.500
- Bigger Isn't Always BetterRp. 50.000
- It's Not What You Say... It's What youRp. 55.000
- Workbook Times Tables - Wipe Clean WorkbookRp. 75.000
Skin Cleanse The Simple, All-Natural Program for Clear, Calm, Happy Skin
Publisher : Harper Wave
Author : Adina Grigore
Pages : 186
From skincare expert and founder of the thriving organic skincare line SW Basics comes a comprehensive yet simple guide to switching to an all-natural skincare regime.
As savvy consumers, we’ve become all too aware that products labeled as “healthy” and “all-natural” are actually full of processed ingredients. But what about the “natural” face wash or “organic moisturizer” we use on our skin every day?
Like prepackaged food, many beauty products don’t deliver the benefits they promise, and that eye-catching packaging camouflages a host of unhealthy ingredients. In Skin Cleanse, skincare expert Adina Grigore teaches us how to move to a true natural regimen, because when you detox from your skincare regimen, your body reaps the rewards.
From learning about how diet and lifestyle factors affect the quality of your skin to examining what is in the dozens of products we use every day, Grigore helps you take control over what goes on your skin and shows you step-by-step how to develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime.