eBook - Basics Interior Design Retail Design
The art or process of designing spaces to be used for the sale of goods to the public
- Buku Sakti SEO WordPress dan JoomlaRp. 66.800
- ABC's of Getting Out of Debt - Rich Dad's AdvisorsHarga sebelum Rp. 185.000 Special Price Rp. 39.200SALE 79%
- Kuasa Doa ProfetikRp. 85.000
- Kuasa Supranatural AllahRp. 80.000
- Ketika Bulan seperti DarahRp. 70.000
- Menginvasi BabelRp. 53.000
- Rasul-rasul Masa KiniRp. 50.000
- Otoritas untuk MenyembuhkanRp. 80.000
Basics Interior Design Retail Design
Publisher : AVA
Author : Lynne Mesher
Pages : 186
Basics Interior Design 01: Retail Design approaches the subject of interior design in a retail context. Retail spaces are at the forefront of contemporary interior design because they are updated regularly to stay competitive and appealing.This book examines brand and identity as a starting point for the design concept, and the relationship between the interior and its context, site and setting.
It introduces ways of manipulating space and volume, exploring the spatial elements of ceilings, floors and walls, and investigating the notions of layout, circulation and pace. It also pays close attention to the effects of a building on the environment.
This is a complete guide to creating retail spaces that entice, excite and enthral the consumer by creating an experience with which they can relate.